- Most of our jewelry is available for purchase on-line. However, some of our jewelry are unique, one-of-a-kind pieces that may or may not be available. These items may not be in stock. To find out if a piece is available, you may email us at email@example.com. We are more than willing to work with you through email.
Due to the handcrafted and unique nature of our jewelry, some variations in the stone color and silversmith work is normal. Each item has a character and look that make it a distinctive and exceptional piece of jewelry.
- We ship anywhere in the United States and Canada. The fee is $6.00 for ground delivery and orders over $100 earn free shipping. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Buyers should be aware that we do not guarantee a delivery date on shipping.
- This return policy applies to all online purchases.
We have done our best to describe the items on our site and to take pictures that accurately represent our offerings. However we know that seeing something on-line is never the same as trying it on in person. For this reason we will offer a 10 day money back guarantee for all on-line purchases . Please contact us within 10 days of the original shipping date. The item must be in its original unworn state with all tags still attached and returned to us in its original packaging with receipt. Shipping cost is non-refundable and buyers take responsibility for all shipping charges; we do not accept COD deliveries. We recommend that you use insured parcel post or priority mail for return shipment. After 10 days The Silver Parrot does not take responsibility for any piece sold through our website. The Silver Parrot reserves the right to suspend the buying privileges of any customer who is found to abuse this return policy.
- Please return your item to:
5765-F Burke Centre Pkwy #104
Burke, VA 22015-2233
Please allow 7-10 Business Days for returns to be processed.
- The Silver Parrot values the relationship we have with our customers and we are committed to responsible handling of your personal information. We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties. When you make a purchase on this website your contact information (address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is used to ship your orders to you. Your information may also be used to contact you if necessary as it relates to your order. Billing information (billing address, credit card numbers, etc.) is used to bill you for products.
We do send out newsletters and sale information occasionally, but you always have the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- Items delivered to the Commonwealth of Virginia will be charged a sales tax of 6%.
- We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We will charge your credit card after your item(s) have been processed. We only accept orders within the United States and Canada.