Frequently Asked Questions
Is all Silver Parrot jewelry sterling silver?
- Yes. All of our jewelry (except the 14K gold) is sterling silver jewelry.
- Sterling silver jewelry an international standard containing 92.5 % silver and 7.5% copper or another metal. All Silver Parrot jewelry is sterling silver jewelry and is stamped “Sterling” or “925”. Most people who are allergic or sensitive to other metals can wear sterling silver because it is free of nickel, used as an alloy in many other metals.
- At this time, Silver Parrot only ships to addresses in the United States and Canada. Please contact customer service for more information.
- Most orders are processed in 1-2 days and shipping time will depend on the final destination of the order.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any returns of online purchases at our store. For exchanges or returns, please contact customer service and we will email you a return form.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any returns of store purchases to SilverParrot.com. For exchanges of store purchases, please contact customer service.
- SilverParrot.com offers rings in whole sizes only. Please contact customer service to determine if half sizes are available in the desired ring.