Frequently Asked Questions
Is all Silver Parrot jewelry sterling silver?
- Yes. All of our jewelry (except the 14K gold) is sterling silver jewelry.
- Sterling silver jewelry an international standard containing 92.5 % silver and 7.5% copper or another metal. All Silver Parrot jewelry is sterling silver jewelry and is stamped “Sterling” or “925”. Most people who are allergic or sensitive to other metals can wear sterling silver because it is free of nickel, used as an alloy in many other metals.
- At this time, Silver Parrot only ships to addresses in the United States and Canada. Please contact customer service for more information.
- Most orders are processed in 1-2 business days and shipping time will depend on the final destination of the order.
Are rings available in half sizes?
- SilverParrot.com offers rings in whole sizes only unless specified.